(Archived) Feature Request: Saving without closing note

**Please** add a "save" (as opposed to "save and close") option to Evernote for Web (and for the desktop versions too, if it's not already there). I sometimes am editing a note from some time, and would like to be able to save my changed without having to close and then re-open the note.

Thanks!

The web application automatically saves your note every 60 seconds or so. This means you don't actually need to manually save while you're typing, unless you want to close the note.

• 2 months later...

is there any indication on the screen that the note has been saved during the editing process? "every 60 seconds" or so isn't quite as reassuring as it might be, especially if the user has a computer or browser or phone crash while editing.

is there any indication on the screen that the note has been saved during the editing process? "every 60 seconds" or so isn't quite as reassuring as it might be, especially if the user has a computer or browser or phone crash while editing.

Stuff will happen, no matter what. But if I was overly concerned that every 60 seconds or so isn't quite good enough for my connection, I'd probably use something like Word or Notepad & save after every 10 characters typed. :lol: Then, I'd upload the final copy, once I'm done.

Archived