I lost a post, and the updates to another post. no answer to the ticket

I lost an important post and  an urgent post update on a MAC OSX machine.

I'm afraid of using my machine because maybe some file is still keeping the data.

Please answer.
Ticket# 2140477

Regards,

Dimitri

• Level 5*

Hi.  If you're a premium user you should be able to use Chat (on the Support page) but beware time-zones.  We're a (mainly) user-supported forum,  so have no access to tickets or account details.  Have you checked by signing into Evernote.com to see whether a version of the lost data is still available there?

Thanks gazumped,

I did not try the chat as the help suggested to post a ticket.

I posted here because for similar cases in the forum this was suggested.

I was offline when the system crashed so I think there is nothing online (and there is nothing actually).

Thanks,

Dimitri

• Level 5*
On 2017-07-07 at 오전 7시 20분, DO777 said:

Please answer.
Ticket# 2140477

When you submitted your ticket you received an automated email message
It would be better to resply to that email; you're posting in a user discussion forum

>>I'm afraid of using my machine because maybe some file is still keeping the data.

I recover lost data from backups
I have personal backups and Evernote has a Note History backup feature

Access to the Note History History is a premium account feature but you can subscribe for a single month

I'm premium there is no trace of the note and new content.

I'm posting in the forum because was suggested here:

If you will post your Ticket#'s (and date) here, usually someone from Evernote will pick up on it and get some attention on your case.

11 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Er,, yeah - the ticket # or ticket number being an important element...  do you have one?

yes, it was in my  first message

Ticket# 2140477

I was contacted just a couple of hours ago.. still no solution.. now passed to technical support... wonder who was answering before..

• Level 5*

This forum is mainly user-supported - we try to help out fellow users from our own experience in using Evernote.  If you have reported an issue to Support and have a ticket number,  it's best to deal with them direct,  as suggested previously...

8 hours ago, DTLow said:

It would be better to resply to that email; you're posting in a user discussion forum

Archived