Evernote mobile help (TypeError: Attempted to assign to readonly property)

Hi all,

First time poster, apologies if this is in the wrong place. 

I'm currently getting the attached message on my mobile version of Evernote when I look at notes (It doesn't seem to be related to any particular note, it just keeps appearing). Can anyone help me find out what's causing it? 

Many thanks

Pete

IMG_6179.PNG

• Level 5*

Hi.  Congratulations on a weird error.  There's not much teching to do on mobile apps - I'd suggest you just uninstall/ restart your device and reinstall Evernote to see whether that fixes the issue.  If that message continues to pop up after a reinstall you might want to talk to your device help team - it looks more like a Javascript error than an Evernote one.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been getting the same error for a while. Any note I open across all notebook stacks. I'm a premium user with Evernote for two years. I reverted to old version of app on my iPhone because new version UI was lousy (like so many apps when they "improve" with each version). So pete_pete_pete...any luck?

IMG_3245.PNG

• 1 month later...

Same "error message" problem here: premium user for two years and that error message keeps on appearing every note i open, except the last one.

ios 10.3.3 iphone SE

Thinking was a known error.. any solution up to now?

thanks

IMG_3688.PNG

Archived