Need some desperate help please.  We use Evernote for our business and start each week with a "table" of who is doing what job for the week.  This was all done last week and have arrived at work to find someone has messed with the table set-up.  Does anyone know how to restore to a particular time as it was working early this morning and now it's not - any advice would be much appreciated.

• Level 5*
20 hours ago, Toner Plumbing said:

Does anyone know how to restore to a particular time

My solution is to restore from backups.  595aa46d3f7c6_ScreenShot2017-07-03at13_07_47.png.572c7847d23089fe9e29cf7dad93475f.png
I have personal backups, and Evernote has a Note History feature
Backups are done multiple times per day, and I can restore notes to a set time

Access to the Note History backups is a paid-account feature.  You can subscribe for a single month to recover your note

• Level 5
21 hours ago, Toner Plumbing said:

Need some desperate help please.  We use Evernote for our business and start each week with a "table" of who is doing what job for the week.  This was all done last week and have arrived at work to find someone has messed with the table set-up.  Does anyone know how to restore to a particular time as it was working early this morning and now it's not - any advice would be much appreciated.

We're not "Admin," just fellow users, but I know folks here would like to help. The first question is, what type of account do you have? If you have a Business or Premium account, you should be able to access a note's previous history and recover data. See https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/208313858. (More types of info for Business account administrators: https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209005527.) If you don't have one of these, you can upgrade to a Premium account and pay for just one month, and still have access to all the previous history.

Archived