(Archived) put a note unread

Thalantas

Idea

Hey guys,

I had a simple question, i love knowing the number of note i actually need to check in evernote, and in menubar i'd like to show the number of notes i need to read.

But for exemple this morning i created a copy paste of a phone number i have to call and i'd like to put it as "UNREAD" to remember to check it later.

What do you suggest me ? how could i do it ?

Thank you very much!

6 replies to this idea

Use your default notebook. Mine is called _inbox - anything I email to my EN account goes there. I don't know about Mac, but the Windows client allows you to specify the notebook where newly created notes on the desktop go. If that's set to the _inbox, then every new note you create goes into that notebook. Later, you can sit down & go through your inbox & add any tags, move notes to different notebooks or delete the note, if you no longer need it.

I am sorry i am pretty confused (just new to evernote).

I have put all my notes in the original notebook, i have three and the icone in my menubar doesn't show any number.

When i right click on the notebook and click on parameters, there is not selections for unread or show the number of note in menubar.

Maybe we didn't understood each other well. If anyone out there manage to have his number of notes next to the evernote icone or juste the ones he needs to work on, thanks to help me!

Ok forget it, i just uninstalled it.

What i need is like a memo app, i have this website to read/this phone to call/...etc with a number showing the number of "things" i have to do.

I guess i'll stick to the mailing myself anything i want to do and i leave it unread...

Thanks anyway!

Ok forget it, i just uninstalled it.

What i need is like a memo app, i have this website to read/this phone to call/...etc with a number showing the number of "things" i have to do.

I guess i'll stick to the mailing myself anything i want to do and i leave it unread...

Thanks anyway!

What you are talking about is a To Do list app that allows reminders & notifications. Evernote is not really a to do list, although some people have been able to make it work for them. Popular to do lists are Remember The Milk, Toodledo, Jott, etc.

Archived