Sync pop-up in app won't go away

Hi, I tried to upload a too large file from phone to evernote. It gave me the pop-up that said "Note cannot be synced". (With options to Upgrade to Premium or "Ignore") I hit ignore as I then decide not to upload file. But pop-up keeps coming every time I open up app! I tried to click "edit" on the upload but the edit button down´t work. (Witch is a pure bug) 

I hard lock app etc but pop-up won´t go away. And the "edit" as option where I suspect is where one can the delete the upload try isn´t working when clicked. 

• Level 5*
59 minutes ago, hannaaase said:

But pop-up keeps coming every time I open up app! I tried to click "edit" on the upload but the edit button doesn´t work.

How about rebooting (soft restart) your device   https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201559, and/or deleting and reinstalling the app

edited: Note warning in article: You should force restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch as a last resort

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, hannaaase said:

Hi, I tried to upload a too large file from phone to evernote. It gave me the pop-up that said "Note cannot be synced". (With options to Upgrade to Premium or "Ignore") I hit ignore as I then decide not to upload file. But pop-up keeps coming every time I open up app! I tried to click "edit" on the upload but the edit button down´t work. (Witch is a pure bug) 

I hard lock app etc but pop-up won´t go away. And the "edit" as option where I suspect is where one can the delete the upload try isn´t working when clicked. 

EN may be still trying to sync the note.   

1. If you have to have the note you could try to duplicate it on the phone and then edit the two copies.  
  2. If not, try deleting the note on your phone. Not sure if you can email the note to yourself from EN, but worth a try before you delete.

Hi, so I found the note in the regular "list" off all notes. I click the drop down to erase it. But now the pop-up is still there but has changed the options. (And still won´t go away even though I hit "erase") Options on pop up now are: "Erase note" "Restore and edit" and "ignore". (I click "erase note" of course but it keeps on coming) I also tried to go to my profile and click "sync" to see if it would "update" the fact that I have erased the notes but didn´t help. (I even tried "restore and edit" but the button doesn't respond - nothing happens) 

Ha, so annoying. I guess maybe wait for an app update from Evernote to see if an update will do the trick. If not to buy premium for a month to be able to report the bug / not going away.. (The file was 700MB.. so not something I want uploaded to Evernote regardless) 

• Level 5*
7 minutes ago, hannaaase said:

Hi, so I found the note in the regular "list" off all notes. I click the drop down to erase it. But now the pop-up is still there but has changed the options. (And still won´t go away even though I hit "erase") Options on pop up now are: "Erase note" "Restore and edit" and "ignore". (I click "erase note" of course but it keeps on coming) I also tried to go to my profile and click "sync" to see if it would "update" the fact that I have erased the notes but didn´t help. (I even tried "restore and edit" but the button doesn't respond - nothing happens) 

Ha, so annoying. I guess maybe wait for an app update from Evernote to see if an update will do the trick. If not to buy premium for a month to be able to report the bug / not going away.. (The file was 700MB.. so not something I want uploaded to Evernote regardless) 

I would empty trash on your phone at this point and then try to sync.

Archived