Is there any way to fullscreen Evernote?

Hey everybody, as the title says I'm looking for  a way to have evernote fullscreen.

I am using a laptop so I don't have much space to work with, that is the reason why I would like to set evernote fullscreen and use the entirety of the screen for a better writing experience

I did make a quick google research and found a couple topics from years ago where the feature had been requested but I don't seem to be able to find it

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read

• Level 5*

Hi.  Whether you're seeing the browser version of Evernote or the installed desktop product,  the window should have the usual options to shrink or expand,  including grabbing one corner and just dragging it out.  Can you give us a screen shot if those options aren't obvious to you?

Hey gazumped! 

Thanks for taking the time to answer.

First of all, I'm using the desktop application of Evernote and what I meant is having this change into something like this. (random text taken from internet)
Hopefully my paint skills can show what I mean decently enough, but to put it into words, i would like to have a completely clean space for the text: no taskbars, no nothing. (just the way it is when i press f11 in google chrome)

I do know that i can hide the editing toolbar by pressing f8 (if I recall correctly) but having a laptop, I still find that the file bar and the others kinda get in the way.

Thanks for spending your time for me anyway, have a great day

• Level 5*
50 minutes ago, Fransiscu said:

Hey gazumped! 

Thanks for taking the time to answer.

First of all, I'm using the desktop application of Evernote and what I meant is having this change into something like this. (random text taken from internet)
Hopefully my paint skills can show what I mean decently enough, but to put it into words, i would like to have a completely clean space for the text: no taskbars, no nothing. (just the way it is when i press f11 in google chrome)

I do know that i can hide the editing toolbar by pressing f8 (if I recall correctly) but having a laptop, I still find that the file bar and the others kinda get in the way.

Thanks for spending your time for me anyway, have a great day

Greater light dawns...

I see what you mean about the toolbars - sadly there's no way (apart from F8) to change that.  You could have a look at the note layout when you sign in at in Evernote.com - it's much 'cleaner' than the  standard note interface,  but I tend to set that against my prejudice against writing things in browser windows.  I've lost too many FB / Forum posts to rely on a browser for long texts.

You could also look at any other writing software - anything with a true distraction-free interface.  Once you generate the text,  copy and paste it into a note,  and attach the document file to a note.  You can then search the content easily,  and also continue to edit the page in its own software whenever you need.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...