(Archived) Resetting EN on the droid - corrects sync

katahdin

For those in the treads discussing the inconsistencies in EN between the DT app and the Android app, I bit the bullet, uninstalled EN on the droid, deleted the evernote directory on the SD, installed EN and voila !! the out of sync notes on the droid were now correct and matched the content on the DT based on several notes that I tracked.

I wish that Dave had suggested this in addition to just re-installing EN. I used Astro but I'm sure other file mgr would work as well.

I'd like to be re-assured that droid notes can't get out of sync because there is a regular check code tested on every display.

Couple current threads:

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=16962

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=15217

Yes, it appears that our caching code on the Android may have a bug, and that reinstalling the app doesn't clear the cache.

To manually delete all of the stored data on your SD card, you can mount your device as a USB drive and remove the "Evernote" data directory.

We'll investigate this bug further to find a fix, thanks for the reports.

To manually delete all of the stored data on your SD card, you can mount your device as a USB drive and remove the "Evernote" data directory

Or use a droid based file manager like Astro, OI file manager, or others - no need to mount. Thanks

Archived