Business or premium when working with personal assistant

Luxueux4

Idea

Hello All

I just added a full time secretary in my real estate brokerage activities.

Want her to add to new notes and share her in input.

We are only two in my business for now , What should I choose ?  premium or business ?

I have personal stuff I don't want her to see so  is it easy to manage ? (the sharing)

I have not see a lot of discussions on the topic  ''working best with a personal assistant with Evernote''

thanks for input

5 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Luxueux4 said:

What should I choose ?  premium or business ?

With two people, I can't see using Business accounts

Are there Business features you need?

>>I have personal stuff I don't want her to see so  is it easy to manage ? (the sharing)

You chose the notebooks to share.  Everything else is private

• Level 5*

Yeah - if both of you have premium accounts and you share one or more notebooks with your secretary,  and she shares one or more notebooks with you,  you'll both have 'private' (unshared) areas for personal and other work stuff and shared areas when both of you can view or work on notes when required.

On 20/06/2017 at 3:58 PM, DTLow said:

With two people, I can't see using Business accounts

Are there Business features you need?

>>I have personal stuff I don't want her to see so  is it easy to manage ? (the sharing)

You chose the notebooks to share.  Everything else is private

thanks for input

On 20/06/2017 at 7:10 PM, gazumped said:

Yeah - if both of you have premium accounts and you share one or more notebooks with your secretary,  and she shares one or more notebooks with you,  you'll both have 'private' (unshared) areas for personal and other work stuff and shared areas when both of you can view or work on notes when required.

thanks  I will go for premium 

Archived