On last Evernote Windows version

I got one note in trash with a conflictual change annotation and all its content has disappeared. I restored the note which have been logically placed in "Conflict", date is last month but I edited this note a few hours ago and it is not in Evernote web. I restarted my system and nothing new! I regularly synchronized without any problem!

I have a crash file in Evernote/Crashes with hour when my note content disappeared.

Have you some ideas? Many thanks!

I just saw this in log

10:44:58 [6960] UI: deleting note "[Méthode] résumé" (note list view), by context menu command

I'm sure I did not remove the note... :- / Does it mean permanent suppression, otherwise why I just got an old empty (?) version of the note in trash from conflictual notebook?

Many thanks!!!!

• Level 5*

Hi.  If your copy of Evernote crashed it's possible that there were unsaved/ unsynced notes or paragraphs that were seen as conflicts or lost at the next sync when the application was restarted.  A note conflict should normally give you one original copy of the note in its correct notebook,  and the queried version in a 'conflicting changes' notebook.  No data should be lost. 

I'd suggest you uninstall and reinstall Evernote and deal with any crashing issues,  and meantime make sure that you manually sync often as you work.

Archived