We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×
Sign in to follow this  
OneDrop

photos in notes are now all of a sudden viewing as stretched in wrong proportions

my photos in notes are now all of a sudden viewing as stretched in wrong proportions ....  how can  i stop this from auto happening and to show the pics in proper proportions?

SOLVED AS I FINISHED THIS POST! LOL 
                =>just had to "pinch-zoom" out  ??

my photos in notes are now all of a sudden viewing as stretched in wrong proportions .... how can i stop this from auto happening and to show the pics in proper proportions?my photos in notes are now all of a sudden viewing as stretched in wrong proportions .... how can i stop this m auto happening and to show the pics in proper proportions?

• Like 1

I noticed this when I updated to the latest version of the Windows desktop software. It doesn't happen every time, and it seems to get fixed anytime I switch notes, open a note in a separate window, etc. But is definitely annoying.