gecreech

Other Using Evernote for education research

I have Evernote tied to my personal email account, although I primarily use it for business. I have a number of notebooks and tags, because I am helping my boss write a book. I am beginning graduate school and would like to separate my research, notebooks, and tags for graduate school from what I have in that account. What makes sense to me is to open another account under my school email. However,  when I tried to do so it came back with a message telling me that it had to be a business account (presumably because it was an email with a .edu extension). Why will it not take this address? Has Evernote merely walled off all educational institutions from having accounts? 

3 hours ago, gecreech said:

it had to be a business account (presumably because it was an email with a .edu extension). Why will it not take this address? Has Evernote merely walled off all educational institutions from having accounts? 

It's been a while but my daughter had an Evernote account and her email had a .edu extension
In fact the .edu extension was a requirement for the student pricing.

My advice is to contact support at Twitter @evernotehelps
or Contact Evernote Support for paid accounts

Well this is good to know that here we'r using evernote for education research i am actually searching for some information about education because i am just researching on a website with the name https://qanda.typicalstudent.org  here i have found many informative topics about education but i want more information for opening a school about educational  institute !!

Anywas i have found a good information about education !!