Scanned image not showing correctly on mac app

When I scan a image using the evernote app the image is correctly formatted on iOS or the web. Its way too large and off on the mac app until I rotate the image or alter it. Why is this? 

The image looks like this on the mac app

593890880ba7b_ScreenShot2017-06-07at5_43_22PM.thumb.png.c04db1503bd0b5646d97ac6a109942de.png

Until I alter the image with something like rotate or really any alteration brings the image to correct scale

593890ae185c3_ScreenShot2017-06-07at5_43_34PM.thumb.png.1d4cbd06f95ca64aa9c9698f7b337500.png

evernote version 6.11.1 for mac

mac os sierra 10.12.5

evernote version 8.2.2 for iOS 

iOS version 10.3.2

I have just downloaded Scannable and it uploads the image correctly with either jpeg or pdf. I have also just experimented with Scanner Pro from Readdle. The pdf uploads just fine but the jpeg is formatted incorrectly like the image above. To be clear I see the images in all other versions of Evernote:(iOS, evernote.com) just fine. I only have this problem with the  Mac client. Once I edit the image in the Mac client it go to the correct format. So I am wondering if I have a setting wrong or something like that. Thanks

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, kentjohn said:

I am wondering if I have a setting wrong or something like that.

Don't think you have anything wrong - 6.11 has had some trials and tribulations since the update - you might just be seeing a bug.  Worth raising in the release thread anyway..

• 2 months later...
On 08/06/2017 at 8:34 PM, kentjohn said:

When I scan a image using the evernote app the image is correctly formatted on iOS or the web. Its way too large and off on the mac app until I rotate the image or alter it. Why is this? 

The image looks like this on the mac app

I have the exact same problem.

Images are way to big to be shown in the notes view + when I resize the note view the image is getting squeezed horizontally

Clearly a bug – making my Premium subscription purchase a waste of money.

Archived