My Samsung J7 (Android Nougat) Not Supporting Evernote

Snapchat Sign In. I purchased new Samsung J7 smartphone which has Android Nougat by default, the problem I am facing is not able to install Evernote through Google Play Store and I can't find the latest version APK file on internet, if someone here provide me the latest APK file or solution to my problem, I will be grateful to you. 

PS: There are some other apps in which I am facing similar problem like not able to do Snapchat Login and Facebook also.

• 3 months later...
  • Level 5*
On 25/10/2017 at 5:22 AM, nimesh pashte said:

Instead downloading apks from third party always download apps fro google play store.

Good advice normally but

On 07/06/2017 at 1:51 PM, Karan Desai said:

the problem I am facing is not able to install Evernote through Google Play Store and I can't find the latest version APK file on internet

• 1 year later...
On 6/7/2017 at 2:51 PM, Karan Desai said:

Snapchat Sign In. I purchased new Samsung J7 smartphone which has Android Nougat by default, the problem I am facing is not able to install Evernote through Google Play Store and I can't find the latest version APK file on internet, if someone here provide me the latest APK file or solution to my problem, I will be grateful to you. 

PS: There are some other apps in which I am facing similar problem like not able to do Snapchat Login and Facebook also.

https://apkroyal.com/app/evernote/com.evernote

Archived