Photos out of order in individual notes (iPad app)

Hi All - 

I am taking numerous photos of books and pamphlets for a project using the Evernote app. I create an individual note for each item I want to photograph (each has numerous pages) and then use the document camera or the regular photo camera to capture each page of the book/pamphlet.  Big problem - photos/document pictures are uploading to the note in totally random order!? Appears to be the case on both the iPad app and Evernote.com. I'm using a fairly new iPad and the pictures are stored in the proper order on the device's photo folder. 

Any fixes/suggestions?
Thanks. 

• Level 5*
On 2017-06-06 at 9:36 AM, Lauren Thompson said:

use the document camera or the regular photo camera to capture each page of the book/pamphlet.  Big problem - photos/document pictures are uploading to the note in totally random order!?

When I use the EN camera, the photo is loaded at the point in the note where my cursor is positioned

• Level 5*

Hi.  Have a look at Adobe Scan - don't know if it's available for iOS,  but that's Adobe's version of the Evernote Camera app and it does have some nice touches - re-ordering pages,  OCR,  PDF files...

Archived