Missing note content on Mac

This may have been covered elsewhere, but I was told the problem with missing content would be fixed in the next update. This is a serious problem to me since I've relied on Evernote for years as a Premium member. I am afraid to create any new notes because notes I work on suddenly become blank and I can edit or update. They are accurate on the web version, but I rely on making updates on my Mac desktop app versions. I would like to know when to expect a resolution and if my notes will eventually sync accurately.

• 4 months later...

I had a note on my Mac desktop Evernote app, but after a restart, my notes from the last few weeks disappeared from that note. I had data from the entire year in the note, and the info in the latest few weeks are of great importance right now. I've tried to check online during the times that it says there is chat support available, but it is never on. Since I'm not a premium member, it will not allow me to email a request for help and I cannot see the history changes. So I feel frustrated that my avenues of trying to get help are coming to dead ends. I don't know why Evernote lost part of my note contents, but this is a really bad issue. I have lost trust in Evernote being able to keep my notes without data failure. 

Archived