Insert Table Option Not Appearing

Good evening everyone, I was just wondering if there was a way to correct my error with Evernote. I am currently on the latest Mac OS and the highest update with EN, but for some reason I am not allowed to insert a table. The table icon seems to just be gray/greyed out. Is there a way I can fix this?

• Level 5*
12 hours ago, lilghost121 said:

The table icon seems to just be gray/greyed out. Is there a way I can fix this?

Can you post a screenshot

Is this an existing or new note?

• 2 years later...

im also getting this problem, but on Windows. this is for existing note. when i press the table icon in the toolbar nothing happens, when i try to insert it via the Format>Insert Table path, the option is greyed out. Like so:

image.thumb.png.34e9f0580b6c3d679454af895b9b0c0a.png

• Level 5*
21 hours ago, eldwin said:

im also getting this problem, but on Windows. this is for existing note. when i press the table icon in the toolbar nothing happens, when i try to insert it via the Format>Insert Table path, the option is greyed out. Like so:

What happens if you click on the table icon in the editing toolbar?

ScreenClip.png.f6bf051e0af545fe53e258433bde093b.png

Nothing happens, no dropdown appears or anything, but i found a workaround. at the very end of the document i found that i could create the table so i made one and then just cut everything in the doc that was supposed to appear after and just pasted it after where the table is.

• Level 5*
19 minutes ago, eldwin said:

Nothing happens, no dropdown appears or anything, but i found a workaround. at the very end of the document i found that i could create the table so i made one and then just cut everything in the doc that was supposed to appear after and just pasted it after where the table is.

Cool, glad you got it sorted.  Just a guess, but could where you were trying to put the table the first time have been in a numbered or bullet list?  Hard to tell from the screen shot.  I think EN wants tables to be positioned on the left margin.