New Evernote Web

nikred

Idea

Absolutely LOATHE the new evernote web. It looks like it's been designed for the nursery. Really unprofessional looking and totally *****. How can I make my web evernote look like it did before. I am finding it unusable.

5 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
7 minutes ago, nikred said:

How can I make my web evernote look like it did before.

Long time users can adjust their web version in user settings591f46a21d43b_ScreenShot2017-05-19at12_23_21PM.png.46e861abe3f3318a62f503e929ea92a2.png

This option is not available to new users

Better get used to the new UI; it seems to be the trend.  I also see it on the Mac and IOS platforms

Guru!!! You are a genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thank you SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My god!! What cretin designed the new one over the existing one which is FAR superior. I think I'm going to have to go back to using my memory stick and the old ways of saving information and disseminating it. I cannot bear pointless messing about with systems that work perfectly well.  They already changed the way one can share a note which I only found out the new way by accident. I won't be upgrading to Plus next year. Just too annoying.

• Level 5*

The 'new' web version is actually quite an old beta that (AFAIK) never quite made it to general acceptance - I use the old version whenever I use the web service at all - which is as seldom as possible since the installed version is far better.

Evernote have indicated that they're working on a replacement with new web tech to leapfrog it up to date so we're hoping to see something rather better soon...

Oh no. I hope they don't do a replacement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I  like the one I'm using - now that I've been able to get it back to the display it was before. I mostly use installed version (agree, much better) but use the web version when away from my computer

• Level 5*

Hopefully they'll follow the same process and introduce an option to use the new version if you wish to try it out - or maybe they'll release it through the established beta users to get some feedback before unleashing it on an unsuspecting world.  Hopefully...  :)

Archived