Cannot annotate PDF - software errors

I'm a Premium user (still in my first year of usage) and for the first time I need to urgently edit a PDF (annotate it with a date and signature) and the Mac software just gives me errors, saying it "cannot" save the file, and usually crashes while I try to annotate with text. I tried the same in my iPhone 6 and here it allows me to annotate, and then I save, but the document does NOT get saved. It just remains as is.

I also want the text to NOT have a shadow - I manage to do this with a document last year, but I cannot see how to do it this time round. Evernote anyway currently crashes soon enough but I think I exhausted my options and cannot find a place to just use plain simple text (no shadows/highlights).

With Premium, is there any way I can get email support? Or am I supposed to report problems here?

Thank you.

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, rishijd said:

Mac software just gives me errors, saying it "cannot" save the file, and usually crashes while I try to annotate with text.

A quick fix - you can bypass the issues and annotate the PDF using Preview on your Mac

>>is there any way I can get email support? Or am I supposed to report problems here

To contact support use the web page at    Contact Evernote Support