Tags: How to automatically filter childtags by tagging

Hi,

I found this video and I was surprised to see that Evernote can find automatically the child tags. The Video is in the right position (time). His parent-tag is "lesezeichen" than he can choose the child tags!

In the video he uses the Webcliper in Chrome. I thougt it is in Evernote Windows possible too. But when I give to a new note the first tag a parent tag, evernote do not show me the child tags. Are my options wrong or have I to push a button before I get the child tags?

Is it possible or not?

Hi,

It do not works. Have I to handle tags in other wise? Or something else?

See at the pictures. My parenttag is here "agenturinfos"

I create a new note

first tag is "agenturinfos"

the socond tag is "empty"

2017-05-13 - 222957.png

2017-05-13 - 223010.png

2017-05-13 - 223043.png

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, cadillac said:

Hi,

I found this video and I was surprised to see that Evernote can find automatically the child tags. The Video is in the right position (time). His parent-tag is "lesezeichen" than he can choose the child tags!

In the video he uses the Webcliper in Chrome. I thougt it is in Evernote Windows possible too. But when I give to a new note the first tag a parent tag, evernote do not show me the child tags. Are my options wrong or have I to push a button before I get the child tags?

Is it possible or not?

He is first entering the letter L, for the second tag he is entering the letter W, and for the third he is entering the letter S.

The tags showing are not child tags though, it displays all his tags beginning with that letter. You can see this if you pause the video after he has written S for the third tag. His options are then seo, shop and sicherheit. sicherheit is not a child tag under webdesign if you look @1.55

Archived