We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×
AVCressard

Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Features

Idea

Hi Evernote Team,

First of all I love Evernote, and that's why I want it to keep getting better and better.

I am now using a Surface Pro 4 and of course the Evernote desktop client works great however, the Surface has the Surface pen and for me in my profession (Architect) it comes in very handy.

BUT

Evernote desktop client does not have the pen/drawing functionality that exists on the mobile application, and for me that's a real shame.

Please see if you would be willing to add in that feature.

Thank you

Alexandre 

3 replies to this idea

File>New Ink Note allows you to create handwritten notes. This is separate than the ink notes on mobile so you will not be able to edit ink notes created on WIN using your mobile or  vice versa. 

I've been annotating PDFs from lectures in Evernote for years. I am now in my way to a conference, and I've downloaded the lectures into Evernote, but it appears I can't use the pen to annotate. Am I missing something?