Evernote Desktop does not 'scroll to top' by default

By default, I believe Evernote highlights your last created/clipped note, which could be halfway down your entire list of notes. 

When I open Evernote, I want to scroll to top, showing my reminders, followed by latest created notes in all notebooks, without having to go through so many clicks. 

Is there any way I can modify this default behavior? I can use AHK, but I'd need a keyboard shortcut to activate the middle list bar (and make it scroll to top) everytime I open Evernote Desktop. 

All suggestions welcome!

• Level 5*

I believe EN opens wherever it was when you closed it (File - Exit).  Keystrokes for AHK or PE to to get to top of list in all notes in default view are: 

<whatever your Find in Evernote shortcut is> <F2><Back Tab><Home>

I don't usually close EN, I just minimize it, but it will always highlight the last note clipped (which is parked in Notebook XYZ), which appears in the middle of list under "All Notebooks".

The combination above leads to highlighting the first note. How do I go to the top of the 1st reminder in All notebooks instead? 

Thanks!

• Level 5*
12 hours ago, Titus said:

I don't usually close EN, I just minimize it, but it will always highlight the last note clipped (which is parked in Notebook XYZ), which appears in the middle of list under "All Notebooks".

The combination above leads to highlighting the first note. How do I go to the top of the 1st reminder in All notebooks instead? 

Thanks!

If you are in Snippet view not sure how to do that in an All Notes context, I spend my time in Side List.  Even in Side List the sort would be in reverse order in an all notes view if the reminders were to be at the top..

However, if you are interested in reminders only, you can create a saved search for open reminders, sort by Reminder ascending, and save the view.  Put this saved search on the shortcuts bar and you will have what you want in one click.  The search would be reminderorder:* -reminderdonetime:*.

FWIW, I have a few of these saved searches for reminders and precede them with an exclamation point.  That way they float to the top of the Saved Search list.  I don't have the left panel open so I can click on the magnifying glass and see saved searches easily.  They are all sorted in ascending Reminder order, hidden behind the search drop down.

ScreenClip.png.811785ce10738dbc14f2b1f5ad35c093.png

Archived