cursor jumping to note title

RichBoston

Idea

I have the latest version, and now when I'm typing in the body of a note, the cursor keeps jumping up to the title field, to the left of the title words.  It seems I am hitting some key, or maybe different keys, that causes this to happen very frequently. Anyone have this problem?  thanks.

9 replies to this idea

Yes I think it is a bug.  I keep getting the same thing and I can't work out what it is which makes it do it.  When it happens it seems to be every 4th or 5th stroke but I am not entirely sure this is the constant factor.  Sometimes have to exit EN and open it again.

50 minutes ago, csihilling said:

Did you apply the hopefully temporary fix above?

Yes, it helps. But it's not the solution. I would like this feature, if it would work.

• Level 5*
On 5/8/2017 at 9:07 AM, GambaJo said:

Yes, it helps. But it's not the solution. I would like this feature, if it would work.

Well, it is supposed to be fixed in the next release, so say EN.

C'mon guys get this fixed. Having to undo the "focus to title" to fix this is not a solution. Focus to title is a requirement in my opinion. Having to undo that to fix a bug is unacceptable.

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, DrMartin said:

C'mon guys get this fixed. Having to undo the "focus to title" to fix this is not a solution. Focus to title is a requirement in my opinion. Having to undo that to fix a bug is unacceptable.

I think this is fixed in the Beta that came out this past week.

Archived