What are the benefits of Evernote Plus when using Evernote Web?

I'm a little confused, here. Normally, a product, or rather its company, will use logic when it comes to pricing and features. A lot of people use the web in general (not only for Evernote but online tools). If one uses Evernote Web, do any additional features get unlocked for Web use if you upgrade to Plus? I got Plus yesterday, knowing there wouldn't be a huge difference, but I'd like to hear thoughts or feedback on this.

I'm using a Chromebook currently, so it's not like I can download Evernote because Evernote hasn't created an actual offline app in the Chrome Web Store. Having said that, I'd like some feedback on this.

Those who do use Evernote Plus or Premium (the software on Windows or Mac) is it worth it? How can Evernote Web be utilized for what I pay for the upgrade?

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, Mikey Kuplevatsky said:

Those who do use Evernote Plus or Premium (the software on Windows or Mac) is it worth it? How can Evernote Web be utilized for what I pay for the upgrade?

A plan comparison can be viewed here https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209005157-Which-Evernote-product-is-right-for-me-

To be honest, the best Evernote experience is on the Win/Mac platforms.  You are limited on the other platforms

I'm a Premium (Mac) user and I consider it worth the cost.  I could not live with the limits of the Basic Plan; note size, upload

43 minutes ago, DTLow said:

To be honest, the best Evernote experience is on the Win/Mac platforms.  You are limited on the other platforms

I'm a Premium (Mac) user and I consider it worth the cost.  I could not live with the limits of the Basic Plan; note size, upload

Thank you kindly! Seems like the software is the better route for me.

Archived