evernote auto reformatted my notes

this is so annoying!

not every notes, but already happened before.

there could be more notes but the one just look it, it was important, evernote reformatted it.

it reformatted into one whole block of text, all the paragraphs and spacings are gone

how can i change it bk? its going to take me long time to read every sentence and make new line for it

also, photos i have taken are not showing up

and i am a paid user as well

wtf!

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, skyhskyh said:

this is so annoying!

You're posting in the General Discussion forum.  You'd get better responses if you post in the specific platform forum; Win/Mac/... etc

The first thing is to view the master version of your notes using the web platform (www.evernote.com).  Verify if your note has truly been reformatted.

If truly reformatted, you can investigate methods to recover your data

7 hours ago, csihilling said:

Did you view the note on a mobile platform and then the format changed?

Yep. I opened the note from my iPhone, it's changed. This happened before, but not to all the notes (fortunately)

• Level 5*
23 minutes ago, skyhskyh said:

Just checked the web platform evernote, same. It is reformatted into a block of text

Below is a post describing a solution I use to recover corrupted notes

• Level 5*
44 minutes ago, skyhskyh said:

Yep. I opened the note from my iPhone, it's changed. This happened before, but not to all the notes (fortunately)

May not be the issue, but IOS 8.2 has changed the format of some notes containing tables.  Not sure if it impacts other formats.  Editing seems to cause the problem.  Recovering the note from history seems to be the only course.  

I remembered the other note that was reformatted automatically, I am not sure if its coincident or not, but both times were when I get the notes up to see them in my iPhone, once the note is loaded, it became a block of text and couldn't see photos in them yet, after a while (like closing the note and wait), then photos could be loaded in the note.

This is really annoying because its not a small note.

I know what you're talking about. It's happened to me. Try not to make any changes so it doesn't sync back to your other devices like that. Try using the web version in the meantime. For me, I realized it happened when the note didn't load properly. However, if it is a line spacing issue. The problem was identified and should be fixed in the next release:

Archived