Evernote icons are not rendering? not displaying correctly?

Hi @harim1206, thanks for reporting this. I have not seen this issue before.

Are you able to tell me what version of Evernote and macOS you currently have installed?

Does this issue persist after logging out of Evernote, rebooting the device, then logging back in?

I look forward to your response.

10 hours ago, harim1206 said:

@BSR

My current version of Mac is OS X Yosemite 10.10.1

My current version of Evernote is 6.11

The issue persists after rebooting and relogging in.

Thank you!

Thanks for your response.

Our developers are currently aware of this issue and are working on a resolution. I don't have any details as to when it will be available, but I will update this thread with more information as I receive it.

Exactly my problem (i created another thread as didnt find this one when searching). My system is Mac Yosomite 10.10.1 on MBPro 13" (2014). Evernote just upgraded to 6.11. Ive rebooted twice, as well as signed out and in, nothing cures the issue. This also affects highlighted text, even search highlights are obfuscated the same way. ALL icons are obfuscated.

Ive been hoping this would get a fix. But not yet (as of 28/4/17). Even if you log out, reboot and then Evernote launches its initial panel, all the icons are obliterated. It is making it VERY difficult to use. Please get a fix sorted out!

Same issue here (OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, Evernote 6.11). Without the icon visibility, Evernote's been quite difficult to use for the past three weeks. Any news on an update? Or as previously asked, can we revert to a previous version until a fix for 6.11 is available?

I have submitted a support ticket and linked to this forum thread. I suggest everyone does that because its now been broken for a while (nearly a month)  and nothing is being done. Im a premium user, I need this sorting out!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks @BSR for the update! I would also like to add for anyone else waiting for the fix, that I just upgraded to Yosemite 10.10.5 and the Evernote icons are now visible again! So if you are in the same situation with 10.10.2 or an earlier release, an OS X update might help you return to normal icon visibility.

• 2 months later...

Hi there everyone,

As a few others have pointed out our developers have isolated this issue this issue to the version of OSX prior to 10.10.5. There won't be a fix pushed out for this but updating OSX to that version or higher will resolve the issue.

• 4 months later...

Archived