Show Reminder date and time at note (not only in list)

M.S.

Idea

Unfortunately it seems not to be possible to see the current reminder time in the note itself (I can only have a list of all reminder times in the list area in the middle)
Can you please add the currently set reminder time whether in the top status line and/or - what would be more intuitive - in the "Reminder"-Dialog. (I'm using german version, so I don't now the menu text in english version) please check attachment with mockup to show where you could place the date and time.

Evernote - Show Remember Time in Menu - Mockup.jpg

5 replies to this idea

Unfortunatley not - I have windows client with Version "6.5.4.4720 (304720) Public" and I can select creation or change date of the not to display in upper area. But not Reminder date/time.

Can you show screenshot showing your reminder date and time?

Best regards,

Matthias

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, M.S. said:

Unfortunatley not - I have windows client with Version "6.5.4.4720 (304720) Public" and I can select creation or change date of the not to display in upper area. But not Reminder date/time.

Can you show screenshot showing your reminder date and time?

Best regards,

Matthias

You have to add reminder to the note tool bar.  Click the down arrow next to the info icon and select customize.  Drag the reminder icon just to the left of the info icon and drop it.

ScreenClip.png.a03b39b2573b1e4936ba1ae356a4a493.png

Archived