Copied articles with photos used to show, no more

When I copied an article, the photos always came along.  The article looked the same as it did on the Net, with photos and links, etc.

Now, the photos are no longer visible when I paste them to Evernote. What am I doing wrong? Without the photos, the articles are not useful at all.

Thanks, Pat

I am using Windows 10 (not a big fan). I am using my Dell Laptop and iPhone mainly with my Evernote.

I have always just done a copy and paste. Simple!

With the dozens of other specific software I already have/need (embroidery, digitizing, etc.,) I don't always get/read about changes to everything. Frankly, every time one of my programs announces 'new, improved, changes', I want to - well, not be happy about it.

Geeze, I sound like a complainer. I actually used to teach Microsoft Applications and really love what computers do for us.

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, pat71896 said:

Geeze, I sound like a complainer.

Compared with some of the others contributors around here you are a mere dilettante in the art and tactics of complaint :)  (That's not to say that we need you getting any better mind...)

If you're just copying selections from web pages,  then choosing an area and copy/ pasting shouldn't normally be an issue.  It may be that one or more of your favorite web page(s) have changed their coding to actively protect their intellectual (or their contributors') intellectual property - some images are really hard to copy and need to be selected one-by-one in some cases - a screen grab is then easier;  Win+Shift+S is the default. (Evernote has to be running) 

Evernote > Tools > Options > Shortcut Keys allows you to change that if you wish.

If this gets to be an issue you could look into one of the dozens of other third party apps that will copy screen content and paste that into a note - though you'll have to copy the URL as well

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, pat71896 said:

Thank you so much. I am starting to think that my Win 10 has a bug.

I have security for my pc and a malware program, but something is not working correctly these days.

Could be a funky driver.  I was experiencing typing issues; double characters, lag, losing characters, happening at random in different apps.  I updated the graphics driver and haven't had any issues since.  Of course, I may have just jinxed myself....

Archived