checkboxes replaced with en_todo_false in existing ipad 2 notes

I've been having sync issues - and now that I've finally gotten my ipad 2 evernote to sync, it's delightfully chosen to replace (thankfully, only in some of my notes) my checkboxes with the phrase "en_todo_null".  So for example, a long long list - with checkboxes in front of everything - has now become a single paragraph with that phrase in between the text lines.  

I have a lot of notes with checkboxes.  Needless to say, this is BAD.  Anyone know

a. how to stop this from happening in the future;

b. how to get back to checkboxes without doing every-single-line manually? 

Thanks.

On 01.04.2017 at 2:42 PM, Stephanie Ev said:

I've been having sync issues - and now that I've finally gotten my ipad 2 evernote to sync, it's delightfully chosen to replace (thankfully, only in some of my notes) my checkboxes with the phrase "en_todo_null".  So for example, a long long list - with checkboxes in front of everything - has now become a single paragraph with that phrase in between the text lines.  

I have a lot of notes with checkboxes.  Needless to say, this is BAD.  Anyone know

a. how to stop this from happening in the future;

b. how to get back to checkboxes without doing every-single-line manually? 

Thanks.

I have exactly the same issue and I'm tired of saving my notes from note history. This is a serious problem. I'm hesitating to look my notes from my iPhone because of this. 

Archived