printing notes that contain attachments

I need hard copies of some of my notes, which have many many attachments. However, when printing, the attachments all get printed separately at the end, as full pages. Is there away to print so that the output is the same as what I see in Evernote?

• Level 5*

Best option would be to copy the note content and the attachments to another document processor like Word and then assemble the content as you require.  You might also have to print/ export the content of each attachment,  because I think even Word will just print a page of icons,  or will give you the content of each attachment printed out on its own separate pages.  You could also try to copy and paste the content of each attachment directly into the note,  but there are few (if any) controls over pagination and layout.  You'll get a much better presentation from Word or Publisher or a non-MS equivalent.

• Level 5*
On 2017-03-31 at 3:57 PM, yangkky said:

I need hard copies of some of my notes, which have many many attachments. However, when printing, the attachments all get printed separately at the end, as full pages. Is there away to print so that the output is the same as what I see in Evernote?

What kind of attachments?
I can expect Evernote to print it's own native notes; but would expect a problem with attachments
As @gazumped said, I wouldn't be surprised to get just icons. 

• 1 year later...
On 4/3/2017 at 3:34 AM, DTLow said:

What kind of attachments?
I can expect Evernote to print it's own native notes; but would expect a problem with attachments
As @gazumped said, I wouldn't be surprised to get just icons. 

I have PDF attachments with annotations.

Is there anyway to print a single note with pdf attachment?

Thanks.

Archived