We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×

Idea

This feature could happen by simply assigning through the Reminder functionality. OR, it is something that could be implemented with a tag (or even, more specifically, a tag that is started with "@")

Once of the major reasons I still use Google Keep is the ability to do location-based tagging.

It is VERY convenient to remember things based on where I am going next.

It helps when I forget to check my tagging

• Like 5

9 replies to this idea

I agree, location reminders is a great feature for many apps. Obviously Apple reminders have it so does Todoist. 

I am in construction, it would be nice to set up location reminders in Evernote for the notes related to a job site and get notified while I am there. I can search by the tag of that project number however I don't want to see all the notes about it either. I can set reminders and search for that project with reminders but it would be more convenient to have your phone pop up a message if I drive by a job site or in the vicinity.

While I am at it, I would like keyboard shortcuts in Windows App for setting, clearing, changing reminders. I do everything with the keyboard when I am processing my old reminders except clicking and changing the date.

I am shocked this feature does not already exist in Evernote. I just started using the tool as the capture for my GTD system. Now I am considering going to google keep. 

Cmon Evernote! Dont make me regret the time I have already sunk into your tool.

For this and other reasons as well, I also migrated to Google Keep and OneNote. Evernote became such a user-unfriendly, cumbersome tool.

Evernote! Awesome app except for this and a couple of other key features (Read: Calendar) for which i have to go back to using multiple apps... Lets get this done! Set a date already... 

4 hours ago, Dieter Janssen said:

Status update on location-based reminders?

Status; Evernote has indicated no interest in expanding the reminder feature beyond the implemented basic date base.

So easy to do and a great improvement to Evernote.

I understand that the roadmap maybe is crazy for you guys, but this feature should be a priority, I believe most of the user base will use on a daily base.

• Like 1