Evernote Scanner

Bucho

I purchased the evernote scanner about 3 years ago and when I scan documents I get a straight line that is light blue down the middle of the page. How can I get this line removed when 

I scan documents. The line was never there before and it makes the document a little harder to read because the line although very thin does make the document a little harder to read.

Any suggestions on how to remove this line.  I downloaded a document so you could see the line going through it . Also it copies the back page, with a line down the middle, is their a way for it not to scan the back page since it is blankm

Thanks Ken

2A337E8D-221E-4796-B23A-6104B36FB918.pdf

• Level 5*
13 minutes ago, Bucho said:

I purchased the evernote scanner about 3 years ago and when I scan documents I get a straight line that is light blue down the middle of the page. How can I get this line removed when 

This  scanner was made and supported by Fujitsu.  You'll get better support if you contact that company

• Level 5*

I have the standard Fujitsu version - lines are usually signs of marks on the glass.  Have you tried cleaning everything?  Check the user documentation and search online for details of how - and don't forget to switch it OFF first!

Archived