Presentation Mode Craziness

What I could not understand in presentation mode why it occupies enter screen to show an MP3 file, where as it takes a fraction of screen in original note. 

Is there a way around it to stop this behavior? Anyone else in the forum saw similar behavior? 

I would appreciate your help

Screen Shot 2017-03-09 at 7.48.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-09 at 7.48.45 PM.png

I can but when presenting I don't want to show the sidebar and presentation mode gives nice white background instead of showing all the menus tags and other formatting tools which I don't want to put on the screen 

• Level 5*

It's possible to switch off all displays except the note window,  though you can't hide the menu bars there.  Possible further option would be to print the note(s) you want to display to PDF or HTML and display those.  Use the print options to switch off note headers as far as you can.  Some experimentation required...

I appreciate that this isn't what you're asking for,  but Evernote may not consider that adding more display options to the Presentation mode is a priority that will be addressed anytime soon!

Thanks for the ideas - I know Evernote does not add much. I raised this issue with them 2.5 years ago. 

Font of the note does not match with presentation mode as well

this time wanted to check if anyone in the forum has better ideas. 

Just to document here - converting to note to PDF is worse. see the attached. Can not zoom or present it nicely. The reason I deperately need nice full screen presention is I want to make educational videos on youtube by recording lesson via a screen capture. When making a clean youtube videos I want to hide all the menu navigation etc and in presentation mode gives a nice pointer which making explaing much easier. Also in presentation mode all the hyperlinks work seemlessly. I may make a sample video and post the link here and see if anyone has any better ideas. 

Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 5.53.29 PM.png

Archived