How to delete table?

• Level 5*
7 hours ago, Dani550 said:

How do I delete an existing table? Can't find a function for this.

On my Mac, I right click on the table, then Tables > Delete58c1c450b7e9e_ScreenShot2017-03-09at1_06_27PM.png.f0ece591bd79d63a10e9206a7ae5faa7.png

>>Is this app still maintained?

Yes, Evernote is still maintained on most platforms
Definitely on Mac and IOS, and there was a recent upgrade for the Windows platform

• Level 5*

When you ask a question on the forums, it's important to mention which Evernote client you are using (Windows, Mac, Android, OS, web), so that we can help you better.

• Level 5
38 minutes ago, DTLow said:

8 hours ago, Dani550 said:

How do I delete an existing table? Can't find a function for this.

On my Mac, I right click on the table, then Tables > Delete

There's no such possibility in Windows (at least not in my not-fully-updated version). However, I find that if I place my cursor immediately after the table, so that the cursor's height is the height of the table, and press Backspace, the entire table is highlighted/selected; and if I press Backspace again, it is deleted.

• Like 2
23 hours ago, Dave-in-Decatur said:

There's no such possibility in Windows (at least not in my not-fully-updated version). However, I find that if I place my cursor immediately after the table, so that the cursor's height is the height of the table, and press Backspace, the entire table is highlighted/selected; and if I press Backspace again, it is deleted.

Sorry, I forgot to mention, it's windows .. and the web based version.

Unfortunately this doesn'T work for me.. I just can't delete a table.. this is very important for me, otherwise Evernot is useless for me :(

• Level 5

Glad it worked for you on Windows. I agree that this is something that ought to be possible across platforms. But of course Android and the Web and iOS and so forth are all very different, and there are features that are currently available in one context and not in others.

• 3 years later...
On 8/5/2020 at 10:32 AM, MANASVIN131 said:

image.png.a188fe4db92bf2112f2bfd63f927f193.pngimage.png.c274c7bb9255103398244ee127261896.png

I clicked this dropdown button inside the cell, I use windows and this evernote is web-based.

it  is most unintuitive that table delete is inside the cell drop-down,  but it does work in both the browser and windows !