Evernote Flash cards for revising your notes

renu.shukla@gmail.com

• Level 5*
8 hours ago, renu.shukla@gmail.com said:

I want to create sticky notes, short notes, flash cards for my notes(highlighted stuff mostly)  for easy last minute revision.

I make use of the Shortcuts section58c08361dba66_ScreenShot2017-03-08at2_18_43PM.png.3cb044a67b09a5895a95cbb0f09c261e.png
This can be for individual notes; I also have a tag (!Hot Notes) that I assign to notes I want quick access to

On 3/9/2017 at 3:50 AM, DTLow said:

I make use of the Shortcuts section58c08361dba66_ScreenShot2017-03-08at2_18_43PM.png.3cb044a67b09a5895a95cbb0f09c261e.png
This can be for individual notes; I also have a tag (!Hot Notes) that I assign to notes I want quick access to

hEY..Thanks..liked the shortcuts section idea..didn't knew it.Will be using it till I can find something better.Thanks for replying.

On 3/10/2017 at 9:58 PM, upnix said:

I'm not sure that this will meet one of your needs, but I use a third-party service called 'Reflect': https://reflectapp.io/

They say they create flashcards from your notes, but really it will just allow you to set a batch of your notes to be displayed to you on a schedule.

Thank you so much for replying ..I will look into it & hoping it will be helpful.

• 3 weeks later...

hi

The apps reviewed are excellent additional revision resources and learning aids and a lot of them are totally free. I would recommend that both students and their parents get to grips with what’s out there to help with revision planning, note-taking, data storage, grammar aids and exam count downs.

MAGNETIC SCIENCE FUN

• 2 years later...

Archived