(Bug?) Sidebar is disappearing / hiding when resizing or fullscreen window

Has anyone a similar problem when resizing or fullscreening the mac evernote window that the sidebar is disappearing? I'm having Version 6.10 (work usually in top view list) and since some days I have this annoying bug. Or is there any setting im missing?

Previously it was no problem that the sidebar stays visible all the time

Thanks for your help!

On 3/8/2017 at 6:10 AM, Acetone2 said:

Has anyone a similar problem when resizing or fullscreening the mac evernote window that the sidebar is disappearing? I'm having Version 6.10 (work usually in top view list) and since some days I have this annoying bug. Or is there any setting im missing?

Previously it was no problem that the sidebar stays visible all the time

Thanks for your help!

Hi @Acetone2, are you able to grab the sidebar with the mouse and drag it to the right?

If possible a screenshot of your current sidebar would be helpful.

Thanks for the answer! Yes I can drag the sidebar vom the left side open. I would like to see constantly the dark grey sidebar that shows all my individual shortcuts and notebooks. I dont want to see the "small" sidebar with just the icons. But both types dissapear whenever i fullscreen the whole app, and then it looks like the attached screenshot. I'm able to drag from the left then the small and normal sidebar in again. but i have to do this everytime...

nBAQfWKP.jpg

Archived