Formatting issue when pasting into Evernote

Hi.  I'm having issues when pasting from Word into Evernote.  I'm using the desktop version of Evernote.  If I copy/paste paragraphs of text from Word into an Evernote note, when I first paste it, all of the correct spacing is there.  But if I then go out of the note and back into it, all of the spacing has been stripped!  I can go into the note and add back all of the spacing by hand, but does anyone know why it appears to paste just fine and then all of the spacing just disappears?  Is there something I need to turn on or off or something?  What am I doing wrong? 

Thank you for your help!

• Level 5*

No problem,  and done.  Splitting the forums up just makes it easier to tailor the advice to the device!

I'm also running Evernote on Windows,  and haven't noticed any problems with pasting.  It's pretty easy to uninstall and reinstall the application without affecting your existing notes,  which might be a good start - if you've been using the app for a while,  some file or setting could have been corrupted which is causing your problem...

How to uninstall and reinstall Evernote on your device.

Archived