(Archived) Problems reading notes created on MAC in Android

philipstahlphd

Idea

Hi,

I have a new Macbook Pro and just ran into a problem with Evernote on my android. Just upgraded the Mac version 1.9.0 and it didn't solve the problem. I have no problem seeing notes that were created on a Windows XP on the android, but I can't see the ones created on the Mac. I had the market android version and tried the beta one and the same problems are on both.

I get some message about java language illegal (or something like that, it goes away pretty quick).

Help?? Thanks, Phil

7 replies to this idea

It's our top engineering priority, and our head of engineering is personally working to solve it. We'll release the fix as soon as we can finish and test it.

I just updated to 1.4 on Android (HTC Incredible). I updated Evernote on my Mac 1.9.0 (OS X 10.6.3).

I can now read notes that have been created and/or edited on my Mac. However I cannot edit these notes on my Android phone. I get a java error:

java.lang.RuntimeException: entity replacement text must be defined after setInput!

So we are almost there ;)

We had a bad version in the Android Market last night for a few hours which did not allow you to Edit existing notes.

We fixed that with an update this morning: Version 1.4 (84727)

If you see a different number in the "About" menu screen, then update to the latest version on the Market.

Thanks

Archived