Evernote work only with "administrator permission"

HI Everyone... i have this problem: i have a client under domain and when double click on evernote.exe the program goes in crush (not responding), but if i launch " as administrator" the program works properly!!! WHY???

can someone help me?

THANKS!!!!

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, Vinsanity said:

HI Everyone... i have this problem: i have a client under domain and when double click on evernote.exe the program goes in crush (not responding), but if i launch " as administrator" the program works properly!!! WHY???

can someone help me?

THANKS!!!!

First thing I would do is uninstall and reinstall Evernote. Just to be sure all registry entries are set.

Also ensure permissions for that user are set properly for their home directory. Evernote puts all if its data in C:\Users\Username\Evernote now, not in the \appdata\local\blahblahblah space. If the permissions aren't right it could explain why Admin works and User doesn't as User may not be accessing what it should be able to.

The PC is under Domain and I know them as well ways to run a program as an administrator, but the user not being a system administrator can not enter my admin password when entering the credentials appears.
I reinstalled evernote several times but every time I start it, after entering the user's account, evernote crashes and writes "not responding"
how do I fix?
thank you

Archived