Reminders/Evernote widget

Heloise

Idea

6 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, Heloise said:

Can there be an update to the Evernote widget that enables it to show all reminders instead of last opened note?

Also a way to see all the reminders first regardless of notebook on the Evernote home screen?

No and No

I turned off the note display in the Widget option; Random notes aren't too useful to me

It takes two clicks to bring up the reminder screen; All Notes > Reminders

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, DTLow said:

It takes two clicks to bring up the reminder screen; All Notes > Reminders

Unfortunately this is pretty much useless if you have over a large number of reminders in various states from today to sometime in the future and you want to focus on a given time-span.  

Reminder date sort worked in v7 which made reminders very productive.  And you could have your reminder search one press away on the home screen.  Kludge now with all the extra presses and lack of sort.  :mellow:   

It would be very nice if reminder date sorting were to return to saved searches and within notebooks, not to mention the home screen.  ;).

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, csihilling said:

Unfortunately this is pretty much useless if you have over a large number of reminders in various states from today to sometime in the future and you want to focus on a given time-span.

The new Reminders section shows all open reminders, in reminder date sequence
Features dropped include grouping by notebook, and possibly (I can't remember) filters; show upcomming reminders?

The Reminders section has a search box to apply filters like a time span or notebook

• Level 5*
21 minutes ago, DTLow said:

We still have a search box to apply filters like a time span

Yet the notes in the result set cannot be sorted by reminder date.  And would one expect to select the reminder icon in a notebook view and have the reminders not be sorted by reminder date?  Assumptions are bad, but still....

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, csihilling said:

Yet the notes in the result set cannot be sorted by reminder date.

The Reminders section only has one sequence: reminder date

Yes, the reminder icon only applies a filter, no sort sequence.  We could submit this as a feature request, but I'm waiting to see if they're implementing other reminder enhancements

• Level 5*
18 minutes ago, DTLow said:

The Reminders section only has one sequence: reminder date

Yes, the reminder icon only applies a filter, no sort sequence.

I think I already knew that, hence the post.

Archived