Evernote is now useless!

I would LOVE to speak with the idiots that think changing everything around in IOS EN was a good idea.  I want to go to their house and move half the kitchen stuff into bedrooms and the garage, lets put all the TV's in 1 room and all the motor oil in the pantry!  This thing is TERRIBLE!!    I still cannot find the camera on IOS. Things should be intuitive in a well designed app and NOTHING here is intuitive. Sorry I cannot say exactly what version I am referring to but that is also hidden. Maybe it is with the camera??

I cannot spend more time looking for what worked before...I need to now invest in moving off this "improved" app. Truly unbelievable you guys could ***** up this bad.

• Level 5*

Sounds like you might want to downgrade to to the previous version.  Various processes have been posted in the IOS forums

Next time, do some research before you jump into an upgrade, especially the .0 release of a version

You might want to post in this discussion

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2017 at 8:51 PM, Chris W said:

I would LOVE to speak with the idiots that think changing everything around in IOS EN was a good idea.  I want to go to their house and move half the kitchen stuff into bedrooms and the garage, lets put all the TV's in 1 room and all the motor oil in the pantry!  This thing is TERRIBLE!!    I still cannot find the camera on IOS. Things should be intuitive in a well designed app and NOTHING here is intuitive. Sorry I cannot say exactly what version I am referring to but that is also hidden. Maybe it is with the camera??

I cannot spend more time looking for what worked before...I need to now invest in moving off this "improved" app. Truly unbelievable you guys could ***** up this bad.

Translation: I don't like change, so I am going to rant and rave about previously tested changes by other users.. in an attempt to disparage other people that like the new changes, even when the testing took months....

I still cannot find the camera on IOS.

You can't find the camera.. so the camera symbol right below the note on the right isn't indicative of what it does?!??!  You have some serious issues..  did you LOOK first?!?

• Level 5*
On 2/23/2017 at 1:37 PM, rjparker1 said:

Translation: I don't like change, so I am going to rant and rave about previously tested changes by other users.. in an attempt to disparage other people that like the new changes, even when the testing took months....

For all the ranting and raving expressed properly or not, v8 of IOS is less productive that v7 of IOS.  It simply takes more presses to get the same thing done. 

And you don't go from 8.0 to 8.0.1 to 8.0.2 to 8.0.3 to 8.0.4 to 8.1 in less than a month if there weren't some issues in the testing.

So there may be some aversion to change for sure, but there may also be some exactly why am I now measurably less productive and some stuff is broke.

Archived