Sorting Reeminders by Date/Time

JonathanT

Idea

In the latest version (rewrite?) of Evernote for Iphone, the developers removed the ability to sort reminders by date/time. All you can do now is sort by Title of Note or Date of Update of Note.  Neither of these are particularly useful if I am trying to find out what I have to follow-up on today, tomorrow, yesterday etc.  If anyone else is frustrated by removal of this KEY functionality, please let Evernote knop so they will bring the function back asap.

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, JonathanT said:

In the latest version (rewrite?) of Evernote for Iphone, the developers removed the ability to sort reminders by date/time. All you can do now is sort by Title of Note or Date of Update of Note.  Neither of these are particularly useful if I am trying to find out what I have to follow-up on today, tomorrow, yesterday etc.  If anyone else is frustrated by removal of this KEY functionality, please let Evernote knop so they will bring the function back asap.

The reminder section is sorted by reminder dateIMG_1555.thumb.PNG.97374fc075a8c60998c1903671ac6e61.PNG

• Level 5*
On 2/10/2017 at 1:38 PM, JonathanT said:

I must have a different version!  Chat room support has also confirmed this functionality is missing!

If you select the Reminders options on the notebooks screen the notes are sorted by reminder date.  However, if you select reminders within a notebook, you cannot sort them by reminder date, which I am pretty sure is the issue you are referencing.  Issue for me as well with v8.0.x.  Don't know if it is addressed in the new v8.1.

Archived