We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×

ink note poor function

I'm using Windows 10 with touchscreen laptop. I like the Sketchpad in Windows ink spacework. A lot of features including eraser, touch writing, etc.. is not available in Evernote ink note. I wonder if the development team could integrate the Windows ink spacework into the ink note.

Also, if I can add the text typing from keyboard into ink note, that'll be great. Say, I can add text box into the ink note. Sometimes, I need to type a paragraph of words into the ink note. 

Thank you!

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Yilu said:

I'm using Windows 10 with touchscreen laptop. I like the Sketchpad in Windows ink spacework. A lot of features including eraser, touch writing, etc.. is not available in Evernote ink note. I wonder if the development team could integrate the Windows ink spacework into the ink note.

Also, if I can add the text typing from keyboard into ink note, that'll be great. Say, I can add text box into the ink note. Sometimes, I need to type a paragraph of words into the ink note. 

Thank you!

Yes please!