Web Clipper can't clip linkedin

Leonardo Andreotti

• 1 month later...

I see the same problem with Safari. So the problem may be on the LinkedIn side. I notice that LinkedIn have changed their website and so their new page foundation may have broken Evernote's web clipper. I hope that Evernote can fix this. This is a clipper feature that I use regularly. 

Note that LinkedIn will save a formatted pdf copy of someone's profile which you can then store in Evernote

• 2 weeks later...

Would love this feature to be corrected. It is definitely a feature I used regularly to pull in contacts from LinkedIn to Evernote and then manage contacts via a simple tag-based Evernote CRM.

From what I can tell the clipper is reducing the linkedin version to JSON objects. 

• Level 5*
On 28/03/2017 at 4:23 AM, markwk said:

Would love this feature to be corrected. It is definitely a feature I used regularly to pull in contacts from LinkedIn to Evernote and then manage contacts via a simple tag-based Evernote CRM.

From what I can tell the clipper is reducing the linkedin version to JSON objects. 

Hi.  LinkedIn had a major UI redesign a couple of weeks ago - Clipper is probably just catching up...

• 3 months later...

I'm finding that the webclipper recognises a linkedin page but doesn't save what companies the person worked at.  So you have to ignore the linkedin option and just use save full page.  This is with Safari and Chrome on a Macbook pro.  Anyone else have the same problem?

Archived