Windows Local Scripting

Jimson

For local Windows scripting, I find ENScript.exe somewhat limited.  I have to use local scripting because my notebooks are local,  It seems the API is somewhat more functional, as is the Apple script functionality.  Unfortunately, I use Windows.

In short, I would like to duplicate a note, change it's title, then open it in its own window.  I've figured out I can export the node, change title, then import it, but can not find a command to open in own window.

Any plans on expanding this functionality?

Thanks

• Level 5*

Hi.  I have local notebooks,  and if I right-click the note title in Evernote I can Duplicate that note with one click and open the copy with a doubleclick,  no scripting required..  Local notebooks - AFAICS - have all the functionality of synced notes,  excepting only the online backup and remote access...

Yep, well aware of how to do it, manually.  Now, I want to automate it, using a script.  Closest I get is doing a "showNotes" with exact title, but I want it opening in its dedicated window (and not leave the main Evernote app in search mode).  ENScript is very limited with it. 

Archived