When in a note and I click Customize, I can't drag "Delete" to tool bar

Observed Behavior:

When I'm reading a note, and I click on the little pulldown triangle in the upper right, and I select Customize, I get a pop up with some button icons that says:  To customize your toolbar, add buttons by dragging them to the toolbar.  Drag them off to remove."  But when I drag them (e.g. Delete) to the tool bar, I can't drop them there - I keep getting the 'do not' circle thing.  (see screen snippet for context)

Expected behavior:  I can drop the button (e.g. Delete) on the tool bar in the note and it will remain there for future notes.

Please help as this feature would be helpful.  (Clicking Edit to delete a note is counter-intuitive.)

Thanks,

Paul

Capture.PNG

• Level 5*

Works for me. You are dragging the Delete icon to the note editing toolbar (the toolbar on the RHS of the note editor, opposite the note title), right? That's the toolbar its "Customize..." control works on. If you want a Delete icon on the main toolbar (just underneath the menu bar), then you need to right click on that toolbar, select "Customize..", and use the Delete icon you'll find on the resulting popup.

Archived