New user with Mac > PC issues

Again, I'm a new user and have made the commitment to transition all my data to Evernote.

In doing so, a couple of problems. I took one of my tags and put it in the shortcut list on the Mac. I changed my mind and it can't be removed. I went on my PC and removed it with no problem. So, do we have PC vs Mac issues? All day yesterday I worked on the PC and now I find only "some" of the changes sync with the Mac. Also I activated Web Clipper on the Mac and it say it clipped some stuff, but it's nowhere on my computer. Do I have to be using the web browser version of Evernote to use this feature?

The PC is a Dell desktop running Win 7 Professional and the MacBook Pro is running Sierra 10.12.3

Thanks so much for your help. tombran.hml@gmail.com

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, tombran44 said:

I changed my mind and it can't be removed

What was your process for removing the shortcut?

>>All day yesterday I worked on the PC and now I find only "some" of the changes sync with the Mac.

Syncing is        Mac <> Server <> PC

You might want to check your notes on the server using the web platform (www.evernote.com)

This will help you identify where the syncing problem is

>>Also I activated Web Clipper on the Mac and it say it clipped some stuff, but it's nowhere on my computer.

Clippings are sent to the server, then synced to your Mac. 

Again, use the web platform to check your notes on the server

btw  Make sure you have the sync options set up correctly in preferences

• Level 5*
47 minutes ago, tombran44 said:

I right clicked the shortcut, I chose delete and then it didn't

Thanks, I'll check the preferences but I think they're correct. I just added a few shortcuts on the Mac and they didn't sync to the PC

Hopefully that was "Remove From Shortcuts"

How about forcing a manual sync5898fd44ad304_ScreenShot2017-02-06at2_46_15PM.png.0550160b28d9b82722b3973243eb018c.png

Also rebooting your Mac

Archived