Evernote crashes constantly

At the end of 2016, I upgraded to an Evernote paid level.  Am I sorry I did!  I only have 152 notes, and every time I now try to open Evernote, it freezes (beach-balling) for about 3 minutes ... then crashes. It's unusable. 

On the rare occasion that Evernote does not crash, when I try to move a note to a different folder (typically with a PDF attached), THEN it crashes.

I am using Evernote Version 6.10 (454269 App Store) on a "Late 2012" iMac i7 with 32GB RAM.  I am running Yosemite v 10.10.5.

A crash log from just now is attached. 

This is so disappointing as I have been a "free" user of the program for probably 10 years.

Yerkey_Crash_Log-20170203.txt

• Level 5*
12 minutes ago, Battlestar-Jeff said:

At the end of 2016, I upgraded to an Evernote paid level.  Am I sorry I did!  I only have 152 notes, and every time I now try to open Evernote, it freezes (beach-balling) for about 3 minutes ... then crashes. It's unusable. 

This is a user discussion forum.  You should open a support ticket at Contact Evernote Support

As a user, I can tell you the app crashing is unusual

The standard self help is delete the app and database; Reinstall the app and let the database be rebuilt from the servers

Warning: The rebuild doesn't include Local Notebooks or unsynced notes

I use app AppCleaner to do a complete delete

Archived