Text of Note Will Not Display on iOS using EN8.0

Hi:

I am a huge EN fan and have been for years. the recent update to 8.0 is great, save one critical issue: Several notes will not display the text/body of a note. The headline / name appears, but where the body of the nte should show, all it shows is "Start writing." Oddly, the body of these notes shows in the EN app for Mac, and also in the snippet of the nte in card view on iOS.

I use a notebook named Call & Mtg Notes for work each day. I now have 5 notes I need in the coming week for remote meetings and need to see the body of the note on my iPad.

Anyone having similar issue? Anyone learned of a fix?

Many thanks

-- MM1

Same issue - Mac OS X 10.11.6 --- iOS 10.2.1 on iPad and iPhone - Evernote 8.0.3

Seems to be a problem with only one note when viewed on mobile devices - other notes tested seem fine - problematic note was created the same night (1/30) as other new notes that are fine

47 minutes ago, cifip said:

We have a fix for this in 8.0.4, which is currently in final testing.

Thanks,
Chuck

This is phenomenal news. Thank you. Any ETA on rollout (even if just approx?)

Thx

-- MM1

Hi,

Same issue I bought up on other thread and submitted for support via the Ipad app. My workaround is to  to paste into a text file and then copy from there and create the evernote but I do lose the formatting and it is an extra step that I never had to do before the latest upgrade. Fortunately for me, the formatting from the text file looks good enough (no tables/charts) that I can work with that for now.

" The constant password request only adds insult to injury. "

Ya, I get that as well but at least you can cancel your way and not have to enter the Itunes password every time since typing the password in accomplishes nothing anyway.

Cheers,

MEGA

• 1 year later...
On 2/11/2018 at 6:43 PM, dingatx said:

I can view all of my Notes on Mac and Windows but on my iPad and iPhone I have a note that says "Start Writing" but doesn't show any of the contents of the note except the Subject Line.

I have exactly the same issue. It's not all of my notes but just two of the notes I added recently. On the Mac app I see the notes fine and I also see them fine using a web browser.

Archived