Please bring back Expanded Card View

natanielliem

Idea

Dear Evernote

I am a long time premium user.

One of the feature that draws me to evernote os expanded card view.

I have sorely missed the gone away - expanded card view.

The inability to quickly scan more notes per expanded card view has been my savior as I use evernote very heavily to collate ideas from vast amount of notes.

• Like 3

14 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, natanielliem said:

One of the feature that draws me to evernote os expanded card view.

Is this specific to any platform?  I have card view option on my Mac

• Like 1

Yes, card view was the thing I used the most!  BRING IT BACK!!!!  I am a Plus user and pay for what used to be a great service.  I will be cancelling soon if this doesn't come back. 

I also don't like that there is no real support.  When I emailed to ask about this, I just got a form letter.  Not ok when one pays for a product!

• Like 2
  • Level 5
2 hours ago, greatpondgirl said:

Yes, card view was the thing I used the most!  BRING IT BACK!!!!  I am a Plus user and pay for what used to be a great service.  I will be cancelling soon if this doesn't come back. 

I also don't like that there is no real support.  When I emailed to ask about this, I just got a form letter.  Not ok when one pays for a product!

What was the gist of the response? Did it address your question?

• Like 1

I see I'm not the only one being up-set because Evernote 8 IOS does not offer the card view option anymore.  I basically pay for a Plus account because I manage my garden enventory with Evernote and when I need to review it I use the 'Card View Option.'

I may as well use and Excel spread sheet to do so. I'm loosing all the pleasur from over looking my garder by gender any way. :( 

27328692466_f625511282_z.jpgB928E173-1CD9-4269-AAF4-0E43D7A7CE40 by chantrell99, on Flickr

• Like 2
  • Level 5*
3 hours ago, greatpondgirl said:

It has been a month on this thread with NO official response from EN

I'm keeping it on my list posted in the release discussion
The official word is Evernote is looking into restoring this feature

I am so distraught I could fling my computer out the window. What happened to Expanded Card View? I just got a new computer and migrated my files here. This new format is completely unusable for visually oriented people. Everyone I know who uses EverNote likes it BECAUSE of the Post-It Note feel. I find it hard to believe, as was commented above, that it was discontinued because few people used it. Maybe only a few developers used it. Real people in the real world probably liked it a whole lot. So annoying. Is there ANY way to revert to the old format? Please! Because I don't know what I'm going to do with this mess. My brain just does not work like this.